Monday 19 November 2012

Continuity Sequence and evaluation



Evaluation



We had to carry out an exercise to create a continuity sequence where we had to film and edit. We had to include the shots: ''shot reverse shot'' and ''match on action.'' We had to film a character walking up to a door, opening the door and sitting down to have a conversation with another person. We also had to ensure we stuck to the 180 degree rule. Overall, I found this task quite enjoyable to film, as we made it more interesting by involving more drama. However, I feel as though I struggled in editing the continuity sequence together in Final Cut Pro as it required a lot of patience and it had to run together smoothly otherwise it wouldn't be successful. I think my continuity sequence could have been edited better  to make it better overall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment